STOP FOLLOWING RECIPES AND START CREATING!
Stella Culinary's Bootcamp Workbook and F-STEP Curriculum
Have you ever been frustrated by a recipe?
It always starts off with so much promise. The picture looks beautiful. The description poetic. The source supposedly reputable.
But when the cooking was done and the food served, you're disappointed.
As you stew over your failure, you feel yourself becoming more frustrated, drifting into the realm of irritability, maybe even rage. You spent money on ingredients, time in the kitchen ... your hopes were so high. But that's not the most frustrating part.
The truly infuriating aspect of a failed recipe is when you can't explain what went wrong.
When you understand the basic building blocks of what makes every dish work, then not only can you trouble shoot and customize, you can stop following recipes all together and start creating!
That's why I created the Culnary Boot Camp Program & F-STEP Curriculum, to specifically teach you how to unleash your culinary creativity, find your own cooking style, and feel the pure pleasure of expressing yourself through the food you create.
F-STEP is an acronym that stands for Flavor, Sauce, Technique, Execution and Preparation ... the five pillars of cooking if you will.
The F-STEP Curriculum is designed so each section builds on the last, giving you a complete and thorough understanding of how any dish works.
In the first section, F is for Flavor, you'll learn:
- How to create balanced flavor structures that take your cooking to the next level.
- How to balance salty, sour, sweet, bitter, spicy, and fatty components.
- The proper use of umami to enhance the deliciousness of your dish.
- How to avoid palate fatigue while creating "flavor punches" and "interruptions."
- How to choose high quality, primary ingredients and enhance them with secondary flavor profiles.
In the Sauce Section, you'll learn:
- How to create any sauce you could ever imagine using the Three Modern Mother Sauces!
- I know that sounds like a bold claim, but it really isn't. Once you understand the flavor concepts outlined in the first section of this curriculum, making your own unique sauce is as simple as painting flavor structure over technique. And the best part is, there are only three techniques you'll use to create any sauce; reduction, emulsification, and puree.
- Once the best practices and scientific principals for these techniques (The Three Modern Mother Sauces) are understood, you simply start painting flavor structure over the top to create any number of delicious sauces.
In the Technique Section you'll learn:
- How to choose the proper cooking technique for meats, seafood, and vegetables, allowing you to get great results no matter what you cook.
- A break down of all the major cooking techniques, the science that makes them work, and their best practices.
- After completing this section, you'll be able to pick a primary ingredient, build a delicious flavor structure around it, enhance it with a creative sauce, and apply the appropriate cooking technique to achieve the best possible result.
In the Execution Section, you'll ...
- ... learn how to avoid common stumbling blocks that can take your dish from inspired to disastrous.
- In fact, execution is the most common failure point for both home cooks and professionals alike. You can have delicious, high end ingredients and a kitchen full of expensive cookware, but if you can't execute your dish, then nothing else matters.
Finally, in the Preparation Section of the F-STEP curriculum ...
- ... you'll learn important prep techniques to set you up for success, including blanching, brines, and marinades.
THIS COURSE BUNDLE INCLUDES
The Complete Five Days of Video Lectures
... 8 hours & 38 minutes total, given at an in-person Culinary Boot Camp.
- Day One | F is for Flavor | 01:34:51
- Day Two | S is for Sauce | 02:23:14
- Day Three | T is for Technique | 01:55:24
- Day Four | P is for Preparation | 01:05:36
- Day Five | E is for Execution | 01:41:10
Two Bonus Lecture Videos
- Let's Talk Pizza
- Thanksgiving Day Execution
MP3 Version of Each Lecture
- So you can listen on the go!
The Complete Written F-STEP Curriculum
- Instant PDF Download
- 132 Pages
- Goes into further detail on the concepts contained in the lecturers.
- Discusses further techniques and approaches not contained in the lectures.
THIS COURSE IS THE FASTEST WAY TO UP YOUR CULINARY GAME, WHETHER YOU'RE A HOME COOK OR A PROFESSIONAL
- I spent years teaching this course to my culinary boot camp students, who paid $2199 to attend the week long training.
- The F-STEP Curriculum contains the information I wish was taught to me when attending a $60,000 professional culinary program.
- The F-STEP Curriculum is what I, and my head chefs, use to train the culinary graduates and professional cooks we hire for our kitchen teams.
I'm so certain this course will take your cooking skills to the next level, I've provided GENEROUS video introductions to each lecture, embedded below. Simply hit the play button and see for yourself!
Day 01 | F is for Flavor | Teaser
00:42:14 of 01:34:51
Day 02 | S is for Sauce | Teaser
00:59:32 of 02:23:14
Day 03 | T is for Technique | Teaser
00:55:13 of 01:55:24
Day 04 | P is for Preparation | Teaser
00:28:53 of 01:05:36
Day 05 | E is for Execution | Teaser
00:35:36 of 01:41:10
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I'm a professional chef by trade. I was built to make people happy! I would never dream of charging you for a dish you didn't like, and I'd never keep your money for a course you weren't happy with. Simple as that.
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to immediately access all video lectures, audio recordings, written F-STEP Curriculum, and recipe bonuses!
BUY NOW AND GET INSTANT ACCESS
Get instant access to this entire training program as soon as your payment is processed. Click the "Buy this" button at the top of the page to get started.
Get the Culinary Boot Camp Video Lectures Series (8 hours & 32 minutes total), the 132 page written F-STEP Curriculum (PDF Download) and extra bonuses.